Friday, March 31, 2006

Where Have I Been

Well, it's been a really busy week. I had 2 tests this week. The first was a Marriage and Family test on Tuesday, which I did ok on. After that test was done I studied for 2 solid days for the Louisiana History test I took on Thursday. I'm pretty wiped out, and so I spend the whole dya catching up on Animal Crossing at work and skipped my last class.
I found out this week that if I want to get back $250 of my deposit, then I have to notify my apartment complex by Saturday that I'm leaving. If I notify them that I am leaving, then I have to leave in 60 days. I can't resign my lease at that point. Since I can't seem to find any other solution at the moment, I'm going to have to move back across town to central. It's the best economic situation possible for me, but I feel a bit like a bum for doing it. I also don't want to have to drive across town every day to go to class (I'll be leaving my house at 6AM), but sometimes life is uncomfortable. I'll be using a lot of gas and putting a lot of wear and tear on my car, but I'll be saving $300 a month in rent. Ugh...moving is teh suck. I need to go get boxes from Wal Mart to start packing up.

No comments: