Saturday, April 01, 2006
Adventure!
So I decided that I wanted to go to Walmart. I had a great desire for a vaccuum filter, a loufa, and some Walmart wings. I hopped into my car and started to drive to Walmart. I came to an abrupt stop on May street, because there was a turtle trying to cross the road in front of my car. That's right...a turtle. He was so cool...and so slow. I was worried that some moron would come speeding around the curve and kill him, so I got a piece of cardboard from my car. I walked over and scooped him up. He was a big guy (about 10 inches long), and so after a little maneuvering, I got him on the roadside and continued on my journey. I got to Walmart and found a close spot. I arrived at the loufa section. I wanted one of those awesome puffy ones. It seems those are all preordained as girl items. They were all pink, lavender, and beige. WTF. Why in the world wouldn't a guy want one? They're awesome for washing. I finally found one that was blue. It's barely no girlie, because it's a bright blue, but it will serve it's purpose in a manly enough manner. I then got my vaccuum filter ($20). Not much to say about that. When I got to the deli place they were out of hot wings, so I got boneless. I picked up some Vault Zero too. On my way home, I didn't see the turtle. I think the people who live in the house near where I put him got him to the water. So that was my day. When I got home I finished watching Dawn of the Dead, which I had started before I left. Afterwards I put on some music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment