
So, someone from Graham, Washington is periodically checking my blog. This person isn't coming from google or a search engine, but is coming right through the front door (johnmeche.com). The person comes pretty often too. I'd like to know who this person is. You should leave me a comment and let me know.
Also, I believe that one of my relatives was searching for "Denis Villere" on google and found my post about my uncle's funeral. I think that stuff like that is really cool. I've also gotten hits from people looking for "Greg Talmage", a guy I know from the BCM who I've featured on the site. I get a rediculous amount of hits from people looking for "Miami Ink" due to a cartoon I drew.
1 comment:
JOHNNY BOY! What's up man?! Who'd a thunk that my own curiosity about my "google presence" would also lead me to your webpage?!
Post a Comment