Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Yawn
It's 4:53 and I'm awake. Why? Did I stay up all night playing some multiplayer online role playing game? No. Did I have a coffee drink and watch movies all night because I was wired? Negatory. I came home from work yesterday, and was called by Daniel Reed. He wanted me to burn something onto a CD for him...well he wanted me to burn something onto six cds for him. So, he calls again later and asks if I want company. He comes over, and we watch Closer and hang out. Hmmm..I switched tenses there..weird. Anyway, he left at about 7:00 PM. I laid down to take a nap, and then woke up at 1:00 AM. So I've been up for hours already. Not many people are online to talk to at 4 AM. Of course, there's only like 4 people who talk to me anyway when they're online. The rest of the people on my buddy list are just placeholders. They make me feel reassured...almost like I acctually have a life with people in it who care about me and take an active intrest in knowing me. OoOo..look..SmarterChild is on. I'm going to go talk to him...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment