All day tomorrow I will be in the ceiling of the lab school running AV cables through one inch conduit. It should go by pretty quickly as long as I can stay busy. I hate when I just have to stand there and watch someone else work. At least I could be back at the shop playing on my laptop or availible for a service call. It's all good though. We've been waiting all summer to be able to do this work, so I'm excited.
I'm laying in bed right now with no covers trying to get cold so I can cover up. It's an interesting concept.
I love blogger and the service they provide. There is one thing I miss from my LiveJournal though. I miss the ability to detect and display with my entries my current song (Right now it's Jackson Cannery by Ben Folds Five).
I'm not egotistical enough to think that I hav a lot of readers out there. (This is evidenced by the lack of comments.) Sometimes I sit and wonder what I can get away with saying on Blogger, i.e. how intimate into my actual thinking this blog can acctually be allowed by me to go. I know of people who just spill it all. They say thing about friends and others who read the blog as if no one reads it. I have not ever done that out of a desire for a certain amount of tact. I'm also pretty sure it's not the best idea to publish my deepest darkest secrets on the net...
Every notice how powerful of a tool apathy can be? Sounds paradoxical to say, but I assure you that not caring has great power. Most of it's power is associated with evil. But I think there are times where it's definitely good. Trusting God is a kind of apathy. I just don't care about the situation any more. If something is going to happen, then it's in God's hands and not in mine. I do not have the ability to mess things up through worry when I am apathetic and leaving it in the hands of God. I can just go on living my life to its potential and allow God to have it all...
Monday, August 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Post a Comment