Saturday, July 23, 2005

Where have all the cowpeoples gone?

You know what I haven't seen in ages...comments. Nobody's been posting comments. I haven't seen one in forever. This is CUH-RAZY. (I hat when people spell it like that...). So anyway...CC Chapman played the Lacivious Biddies on Accident Hash...wow! It's funny because they turned him down when he asked, but they emailed him a couple weeks ago asking him to put them on. The Biddies are my favorite new band. They're super talented (Carnagie hall!!!) and super sexy. PLEASE go check them out at Biddies4ever. I bought both of their CDs. They are so good. Let me send you some of the lyrics.
This is from the song Famous:

I wanna be famous
Tabloids will print what I eat
I wanna be famous
Who I do will be news on the street
Then when I'm old I'll have a ball
They'll be shocked that I'm living at all
When I enter the guests will fall to their knees
I'll slit the throats of my enemies
Spend all my dough on wine and cheese


Here's some from Truck:

If I had my truck
I’d go to Minnesota
And there I get a load of
Stuff to put in my truck
If I had my truck
I’d bring it all back to you
And then maybe I’d do you
In the flat bed of my truck

If I Had My 5 Speed All wheel drive
Flat bed cherry red love buggy
We would be famous from New York to Vegas
Just for being so lucky


And last but not least is the one that pokes fun at my major...I love it! Intellectual:

I took you to the park so you could look up at the sky
But you said it’s far too cloudy for my condescending eye
I sighed and tried a arcade and last you did seem pleased
To inform me of the logic of Ms. Pacman strateges

You labored to explain the finer details in my ear
Never smiling until finally I said “Let’s get out of here!”
And I took you to my favorite bar and I bought you a beer
And not once did you suggest that maybe I had a career

You’re such an intellectual
You think you’re so conceptual
Quoting Freud and Proust and Neitscze
While I’m trying hard to reach you
With my energy to make you see the sides of me that
Aren’t about Philosophy

Kirkegarde!

2 comments:

Stay-C said...

here's a comment for you... :-P

Candice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.