Well finals are over and I'm working 40 hours a week now. Things are pretty hectic at work, so I'm not online much during the day. I get to read for pleasure now that the semester is over. I'm almost 200 pages into book 10 of The Wheel of Time series. Finals were pretty exhasting, and I'm still catching up for the all-nighter I pulled. But it definitely paid off. Before finals I thought I was getting 2 As and 4 Bs, but I looked up my grades and found that I made 4 As and 1 B. So I was excited all day about that.
I'm gearing up to move back in with my great grandmother. I've brought boxes over and aranged to have my internet moved over there. I went to see my grandfather last night. We hung out until almost midnight, and I had to get back, because I had work today. Anyway, I'll keep updates rolling. It's still pretty busy for me even though it's not as stressful.
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment