Wednesday, February 01, 2006

What have you done!?


So I walk into work this morning, and Paul looks over at me and says, "Well I canceled my WoW account. Shooting him a strange look, I say "What happened?" He replied, "I need to pass." I thought this very interesting. I've been thinking of laying off WoW until at least 1.10 came out, considering that I'm into week three of school and have only read three pages of material for all of my classes. This semester is turning out just like last semester did. Last semester I WoWed a whole lot at the very beginning and had to stop about half way through to catch up with school. I think I am going to take a cue from Paul and stop now, so when summer rolls around, I'll be able to pick it back up. It's just too hard to attempt to play catch up later. Also, I have heavy reading this semester due to my history and english courses. Speaking of La. history, Nick, do you still have your notes from when you took it? They would be of great advantage to me, considering that I have already missed a class. Anyway, until further notice, my time will no longer be spent playing WoW.

2 comments:

Candice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Nicsperiment said...

Sure do and more. Give me a call.