Wow...the semester is finally over. Between finals and my work schedule thereafter, I have not had the chance to update. Let's see...what's the news? I went and saw Syriana. It was an amazing movie. It hits you in the head and in the heart. I definitely recommend going to see this movie, but I should warn you that you'll never want to buy another gallon of gas again if you do. It's not politically slanted as far as I can see. It just presents the unflattering state of affairs in the oil industry.
As for finals, I had them all between Tuesday and Wednesday. I wrote an adequate Philosophy of Language paper. I did better on my ancient final than I thought I would, and I did well on existentialism and bio too. When all was said and done, I came out with a 3.75 average. It's what I was hoping for.
As I write this I am 2 days 19 hours and 45 minutes from seeing my Candice face to face again. I miss her terribly and cannot wait to spend a week with her and her family. I am also very excited about giving her Christmas present to her. I hope she likes it. Two of her sisters know what it is, and they seem pretty excited about it, so I am really looking forward to giving it to her. Well, I'm going to find something to do. Tomorrow is Christmas eve and I'll have lots of visitig to do with my family. I love going to see my dad's side of the family at Christmas.
Friday, December 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment