Wednesday, June 29, 2005

PODCAST FEVAH!

So I got the new iTunes 4.9. It friggin' rocks! I've never done podcasts because I felt it was inconvenient, and I didn't want to reformat my playlists to not play random podcasts. Also, I didn't want to have to go through and delete old podcasts. This new integration is incredible. In other news, my ipod is now officially obsolete! There are no more full size color ipods being sold by Apple. All new ipods come with full color screens. That's so awesome. I want one. I WANT ONE!!! ok..that's over. My ipod will still sell for $200 on ebay...that's half way to a 60gig ipod. Then my ipod would be the same size as my laptop hard drive. Fun nuggets! Ok, now it's shameles plug time. Here's a few of my favorite podcasts already...

Dawn and Drew are pretty funny. They're occasionally a bit crude, so you hyperconservative-evangelical-get-out-of-the-way-of-my-suv-so-i-can-
get-out-of-my-suburb-to-go-to-lifeway type people need not apply...


Cinecast is an uproariouly funny and totally awesome movie review podcast. Go listen now! I command it!


There's another one called Accident Hash. This guy does a podcast exclusively showcasing underground and unsigned music artists. Awesome! There's also lots of other cool ones, such as Apple's New Music Tuesdays which showcases the the new ITMS songs.

Well, other things are going well. We didn't have Sojourn last night, since Casey wasn't feeling well. I went to Paul's house and totally owned at some Mario Party. Then we crushed out CPU opponenets at Mariokart. I got the final sweet battle map, and the killer Toad/ette combo with accompanying awesome car.
I need to go ahead and buy my Greek textbook now, so I can get a jumpstart on the semester. I need to cleanup with a B in this class, and I've been struggling in Greek the past few semesters. I'm still brooding over whether or not to take Cogburns language class. It will make me have 18 hours, which I definitely don't want but could probably use. The thing is having 18 hours with two 4000 level classes and a lab in there. That's no good.
Well that's all for this entry. I hope you've had as much fun reading it as I have had writing it. Remember, John Meche is not just for reading...he's interactive too. Give his cell phone a ring for hangouts or makeouts @ 225-955-4115. Adios

No comments: